Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second daughter, Daisy Madeline. A sweet name like big sister Amelie. All of the pain just demonstrates one thing: whoever said that "women were the weaker sex" was an idiot!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations on the safe and healthy arrival of Daisy. Beautiful name
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm going to print out this thread for her baby book, I think And @mischa, never a truer word spoken! We really don't get enough credit x

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Congratulations!!! I LOVE her name, any time I saw Daisy Madeline in your signature I secretly hoped there'd be a birth announcement for a Daisy Madeline, it's just such a fantastic combo. Sweet and spunky yet classy and elegant!

I really like your alternatives of Lucy Annabel and Philip Arthur, too, you really couldn't have gone wrong...but yay for little Daisy Madeline! The story of dad kissing her on the head and calling her Daisy makes it even sweeter.

Congratulations! Your girls' names are so sweet and go so, so well together!
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair