Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a boy!

It's a boy!

Our little Liam has arrived! William Balthazar was born yesterday afternoon, weighing in at six pounds, ten ounces. He has ten little fingers, ten little toes, and is absolutely perfect in every way! We're both head over heels in love with him.

As for the name, we've gotten nothing but compliments so far. If anybody dislikes it, they've been keeping it to themselves. The family knew our first name contenders beforehand -- we made a game of it at the baby shower -- but the middle was a secret until after birth. I have to admit a tiny part of me was worried we might get some "Balthazar sounds evil" comments like some people have said on the boards, but so far, so good. Thank you to everybody here at Nameberry who helped with our naming journey, and hopefully the next is a girl so we can use Catherine Ophelia!

Yey! Congratulations on your little man! And what a totally fantastic name Wishing you all the best x
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

Wohoo, congrats! William Balthazar is a fantastic name, well done! Ten little fingers, ten little toes, that is the best way... Enjoy the baby snuggles xox
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby boy, William Balthazar. A lovely blend of a distinguished classic with an awesomely quirky middle name. Welcome to the world, little Will!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations on little William Balthazar! I am sure he is adorable and his names is great!