Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jonathan Grayson?

What do you all think of Jonathan Grayson? The name just popped into my head and I really like it, but is it too in your face with the Confederate meaning? Jonathan Jackson and Confederate Gray? I do have a love for older, obscure names, cowboy/cowgirl names, well, good names in general will make me swoon. Any suggestions and comments are welcome

I didn't think about the Confederate meaning... but I do prefer Jonathan Gray. Jonathan Grayson is too -n -n...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I wouldn't have made that connection if you didn't point it out. I agree with the previous comment, though. Jonathan Gray sounds a bit better than Jonathan Grayson. The -an/-on endings together isn't ideal.

Jonathan Jackson? What?
    Robert Gray or Rebel Gray or Jefferson Gray or Davis Gray or Lee Gray = sure, confederate.
    Somehow Jonathan missed this non-Yankee in history classes growing up.
    Jonathan Grayson is handsome. The double -n doesn't bother me too much. I can see the rhythm of Jonathan Gray being better, but maybe that's even more confederate?

Oh wait, Stonewall? Yeah, I'd venture I'm not alone in not knowing his first name was Jonathan. And googling around it looks like he was Thomas Jonathan technically anyway?