Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

We added a name back and are stuck at these 3 what do you think of each?

If you could rate each combination on a scale of 1-10 and comment on them. We are struggling to let go of any of the three

Phoebe Matilda Bennett
    Penelope Matilda Bennett
    Matilda Penelope Bennett

First off you have three lovely names, my only problems are with Penelope (w. the last name) because of the repeated sounds "Pen" & "Ben." On that basis I might rule out Penelope Matilda Bennett and maybe Matilda Penelope Bennett...

Phoebe sort of has the same problem with the repeated 'b' sound but it is more subtle.

So if I take out the Penelope Matilda Bennett combo we are left we these two:

Phoebe Matilda Bennett
    Matilda Penelope Bennett

Out of those two I would pick Phoebe Matilda Bennett because it sounds more pleasant.

Or we could change up the combo and get this-

Matilda Phoebe Bennett

Hopefully that helps (I'm not particularly great at rating combinations)
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Penelope Matilda - 8/10, it has a nice flow, but Penelope sounds a bit old to me, unless you're intending to nickname? Penny? Nelly?
    Matilda Penelope - 8.5/10, the flow isn't quite as good as Penelope Matilda, but seeing as usually only the first name is used I prefer Matilda. Very cute, nickname Tilly?
    Phoebe Matilda - 7/10, The 'e' sound is very repetitive, ph'e' b'e' 'be' nett. This is my least favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabella2009 View Post
    If you could rate each combination on a scale of 1-10 and comment on them. We are struggling to let go of any of the three

Phoebe Matilda Bennett
    Penelope Matilda Bennett
    Matilda Penelope Bennett
    I like Phoebe.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I like Matilda best with last name Bennett. The "be" part of Phoebe and the "be" part of Bennett are difficult.

I personally am not a fan of Penelope.

Good luck!