Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help w/ name ideas? Baby due mid July!

Hey guys! So my sister asked me yesterday if I had any name ideas for her to add to the list they have for the daughter they have due in just a few weeks. Of course I did, and I gave those ideas to her, but I also agreed to help her find more because there are no names on her list or mine that she really, truly loves.
    She has 3 kids already named Liam Jude, Jonah Jude, and Poppy Beatrice. Liam and Jonah share the same middle name for a specific reason, but no they aren't twins and this baby doesn't need to have the middle name Beatrice just because Poppy does.
    My sister tends to like names with strong or uplifting meanings, but she doesn't usually go for virtue names. She likes Lucy, Willa, and Adelaide (nickname Addie) quite a bit. In fact, for a long while she planned on using Adelaide Luella (Addie Lu! Too cute!) because she loves Liam, Jonah, Poppy, and Addie together, but now she isn't sure about it.

So my question here is do you have any name ideas that I could offer to my sister? The baby is due mid July and she's freaking out as she is quickly running out of time.

Thanks in advance,
    Emily
    Last edited by emilybeth; June 21st, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Proud mama to triplets: Eben Maxwell, Dashiell Phineas, and Audrey Belle born Mother's Day 2013!
    Current favorite Daring Girls: Arizona, January, Olive, Poesy
    Current favorite Sweet Boys: London, Chandler, Rory, Kieran
    Overall Favorite: London Julian
    "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

Liam, Jonah, Poppy, and Addie do work well together, but I feel like Addie is too nickname-y. What about Adele? With Liam, sometimes a nn for William, I probably would not do Willa. But Lucy is a great fit. Elsie, Molly, Sally, Betty, Mary, Annie, Dorrie, Maisie, Bonnie, Millie, Sadie, and Tilly all fit in as similar names. I really like Elsie, Maisie, Millie or Sadie!

Other suggestions:

Liam, Jonah, Poppy, and

Chloe
    Claire
    Cora
    Esme
    Flora
    Judy
    Thisbe
    Zoe
    Zurie

Quote Originally Posted by davisellu View Post
    Liam, Jonah, Poppy, and Addie do work well together, but I feel like Addie is too nickname-y. What about Adele? With Liam, sometimes a nn for William, I probably would not do Willa. But Lucy is a great fit. Elsie, Molly, Sally, Betty, Mary, Annie, Dorrie, Maisie, Bonnie, Millie, Sadie, and Tilly all fit in as similar names. I really like Elsie, Maisie, Millie or Sadie!

Other suggestions:

Liam, Jonah, Poppy, and

Chloe
    Claire
    Cora
    Esme
    Flora
    Judy
    Thisbe
    Zoe
    Zurie
    Thanks so much! I showed her your list and she liked Elsie but thought it sounded too nicknamey so she's thinking about Eloise with the nickname Elsie. Another E name she liked from your list was Esme. She also loved Maisie and she loves the combo of Maisie Adelaide, so she can still use the original name they were going to use, but got cold feet on. Thanks again for your help
    Proud mama to triplets: Eben Maxwell, Dashiell Phineas, and Audrey Belle born Mother's Day 2013!
    Current favorite Daring Girls: Arizona, January, Olive, Poesy
    Current favorite Sweet Boys: London, Chandler, Rory, Kieran
    Overall Favorite: London Julian
    "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I really like Lucy!

Some others:
    Paisley
    Hazel
    Eliza
    Delia
    Clara
    Fern
    Lila

Hope that helps
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.