Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Has it been confirmed that there is no middle name or has it just not been released? I thought for sure they were going to choose a "K" name so I was wishing for Kallista or Karolina! Kallista means "the most beautiful one," and Kim and Kanye seem quite sure of themselves so I was betting on that. I really wanted Karolina nickname "Karo," so cute! As for the middle name, I'd do Kallista Georgia Donda West and Karolina North West.
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

I'm with you Naviz, I hope it is a prank on the media. Although I think they're better starting with C's, I thought Kadence and Klementine at least sounded pretty. Naming her North West with no middle name makes it seem just obvious that her name is intentionally a pun, a middle name could at least soften the sound. I thinking since no family has come out and said anything there is still a chance that it isn't her name.

I know some think it's too nickname-y but I think Kizzie would have been really cute and unusual. Kizzie Donda West or how about Kizzie Nora West? Nora still combines their middle names (Noel and Omari) fairly well. I actually do like Nori West, just wish it wasn't a nn for North.
    Mom to Seth Andrew and Madeline Frances

Other current favorites (girls): Rosemary, Elizabeth, Tessa, Susanna, Katherine; (boys): Noel, Spencer, Patrick, Rory, Alexander

Anything other than North West. It would be just a bit better if they had given her a middle name. Kim coil have at least put her last name as her middle name.

I actually liked the rumor of Kaidence Donda West. I also think Georgia Donda West would've been a good way to pay tribute to her dad and his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by callmekay View Post
    I'm with you Naviz, I hope it is a prank on the media. Although I think they're better starting with C's, I thought Kadence and Klementine at least sounded pretty. Naming her North West with no middle name makes it seem just obvious that her name is intentionally a pun, a middle name could at least soften the sound. I thinking since no family has come out and said anything there is still a chance that it isn't her name.
    I agree. I hope it's media prank, too.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country