Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What Kim and Kanye should have named their baby...

Since North West is such a tacky and missed opportunity I thought berries could come up with something better for a celebrity baby name.

Here is my pick...

Kita Donda West

Kita means North in Japanese and it starts with a K so it fits them. Also I think they should have given her a middle name so I put in Kanye's mother's name. Any other suggestions? And they don't all have to start with a K!
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

Kai Georgia Donda West or Kaidence Georgia West.

EDIT:spelling mistake
    Last edited by theclocktowerofjoy; June 22nd, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I said Kita, too! I still think there should be a name change.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude

Georgia! Georgia Donda West would be so nice! But I bet everyone would've freaked out ala Penelope! I am probably the only person here who likes North West! My guesses for them were Kassiopeia, Kalliope, Kalla, Kallista, Krishna, Karma, ect.

I liked the suggestions of both Kalliope and Klementine. However, I much prefer them with a "C" rather than the "K"... Had they named her Kalliope, they could have gone with the nickname Klio, opposed to Kallie :-) And I completely agree that they should have given the kid a middle name!

Part of me is hoping this is all a prank, and we will find out her real name later...
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3