Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hi, Erin! How is little Lucia?! I'd choose Halle Regina. There's something glitzy about Regina that gives Halle extra international appeal, if you will, and some added richness. Love the sound and the name.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I would choose Regina. It's definitely not as expected as Jane or Margaret
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Halle Jane is precious! Perfect. I also think Halle Margaret is fantastic, but Halle Jane just grabs me. I am not a fan of Regina.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Hi, Erin! How is little Lucia?! I'd choose Halle Regina. There's something glitzy about Regina that gives Halle extra international appeal, if you will, and some added richness. Love the sound and the name.

Thanks Lemon!!! Lucia is GREAT and can't wait to be a big sister!!

For those who asked, our last name sounds a lot like "Purple". DH's moms name is Janet so Jane would be to honor her... But it's not exact so I am not sure she will appreciate it as much as Regina which is her mom's middle name (Dh's maternal grandmother) whom just passed last month. I know it would mean a lot to her!

I may ask her which has more meaning to her, Regina or Jane. Margaret is a distant aunt of hers and the only reason it's in the mix is because all the rest of us have M middle initials and I kind of like the idea of continuing that, but its not as meaningful as Jane or Regina would be.

Thanks for input!!!
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

Halle Regina, for sure. Very pretty and unexpected
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel