Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which middle names for Marlow?

Hello, everyone. I am looking to narrow down the middle name choices for Marlow. If you have seen me around before you will know that I go for two middle names, one of those being Japanese. Since I know those are unfamiliar to most, I will provide pronunciations and the name meaning for curious minds.

Please pick your overall favorite or the combo you can most tolerate if my names are not to your liking:

Marlow Beatrix Isshin
    Marlow Hibiki Estelle
    Marlow Hibiki Clémence (clay-mahns; she would be raised with French so I like the idea of using a French name)

Isshin:
    Pronounced: ish-sheen
    Means: one heart

Hibiki:
    Pronounced: hi-bee-kee
    Means: echo, sound
    Special mention: My career is as an ultrasound technician, so I like that in an indirect way it could honor me. However, I am not sure if that's weird, to choose a name that would honor myself. Even if I am her mother.
    Last edited by sansa_nanami; June 22nd, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: narrowed it down!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I like Marlow Hibiki Estelle the best.
    Love,
    Zelda

Baby Cosima,
    expected to arrive in or around September

Marlow Beatrix Isshin and Marlow Hibiki Clémence are both beautiful! Marlow is one of my favourite names (although I prefer it spelt Marlowe) and Beatrix is also a favourite I think Clémence is really cute too so I'd have a hard time choosing between these two. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback thus far, everyone
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I love Marlow Beatrix and Marlow Cecily, but I think the names with Hibiki in the middle flow better than the ones with Isshin. Isshin seems sort of tacked on to me, but that's probably just because it's unfamiliar.

I like Marlow Hibiki Estelle and Marlow Hibiki Clemence best.
    Top Contenders:
    Cora ~ Esme ~ Fiona ~ Gwyneth ~ Hazel ~ Lila ~ Mara ~ Sylvie ~ Thea ~ Zara
    Archer ~ Donovan ~ Emmett ~ Ezra ~ Julian ~ Leo ~ Rhys ~ Sawyer ~ Theo ~ Xavier