Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: **happy dance**

Wink **happy dance**

Hey Berries - I'm just so over-the-moon happy and excited that I can't contain myself and I have to share. Hubby and I went to one of those 3D/4D ultrasound places today to check in with the baby and make sure things are still moving along and all of that. Heartbeat was a strong 145 - and it's a GIRL!!!!

I have literally dreamed of having a girl my entire life and I'm so happy I've been shaking all day. So amazing!

And now we can stop fretting over those pesky boys' names and focus on the girls! YAY!

Since this is the Girl Baby Names Forum I'll say we're still trying to decide between:

Amelia Joelle, Corinne Joelle, Corinne Amelia, Kaia Joelle, Carys Amelia. My fingers are crossed that no other names that I like cross my path because I hate adding to the list!

Hugs to all, I'm going to be awake all night tonight
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

YAY! Congratulations! Your names are really cute. I love Amelia Joelle best (I know a little girl named Amelia Jolene)!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Red face

Hooray! How fun to get in an extra ultrasound.

As far as names, I don't want to be bossy, but I will anyway. Use Corrine! Please? lol, I just love that name but I cannot use it as it is too close to my son Warren's name. It's just so lovely, and really a sweet spot name; not too unusual but pretty rare too.

Thanks Sarah and lovewn! And LOL to lovewn for the being bossy! I promise it is absolutely in the running. It's just so classic and feminine and beautiful - hubby and I also both love the nickname Cori (or possibly Cari - like car-ee). Works very well in Dutch too! I have no clue how we're ever going to finally pick one.

In all honesty, I think this is the happiest and most excited I've ever been in my entire life. Hard to believe it's real!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Congratulations and best wishes!! You have a lovely list from which to choose. Keep us posted!