Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Boston, MA
    I would stay away from anything too distinctly Bible as Henry and Mollie don't feel that way at all. I think Oscar, Linus, Clark, Vince (better Vincent nn Vince) all could work. I was going to suggest Samuel nn Sam, but I really like the idea of Silas so that Gideon wouldn't stick out. Otherwise my vote would go to Clark. I think that's the best fit.
    Esme Cordelia | Fiona Elspeth | Gwyneth Hazel | Margot Fern | Rosalie Vesper | Sylvie Marigold | Willa Juniper | Zara Felicity
    Archer Nathaniel | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Wilder | Griffin Elias | Leo Vincent | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Quentin Rafferty

Thanks for the input!

@mamabear87 - I do like Silas but it doesn't work any better than Linus with our last name which sounds like "Oh tiss" and is very friendly with Milo

@tfzolghadr - I know Vince is a nickname, but not in a way that I would hesitate to put it on a resume or campaign ad. Does anyone know any long forms of Vince other than Vincent?

@bayles- Thanks for the list, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Evander - a possibility especially since I could conceivably derive Vince as a nn.
    August - won't work because I had a beloved dog with the name who went by "gus".
    Cyrus- just won't work with my ln.
    Fitz-I am accepting of this name, but my husband thought I was joking when I brought it up.
    Dashiell- Such a cute name, but just not us.
    Porter- taken by an adorable nephew.
    Sayer- I prefer it to Sawyer, but my husband doesn't like either.
    Myles- My inlaws' surname
    Avan - how is this pronounced?
    Edison- I know its not the same name, but I have an uncle Ed that is far from honorable.

Thank you so much!
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

I like Clark and Ezra the best
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Southern US
    I like pretty much everything on your list, but Oscar is probably my favorite. Some more names to ponder...

~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Baby #3 is due on Turkey Day 2015!

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I like Vincenzo, but I prefer the nn Enzo to Vince. Actually, I think Enzo would work for your sibset. I really love Ezra, Oscar and Linus. How do you feel about Otto or Orrin?
    I like the suggestion of Grover for you. Or Clyde?
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe