Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't think it matters. You should just go for it!

I think they they go well together! Tho it maybe would be best if you chose a more traditional middle name as others have suggested I really love those names and I think you should go with Oona!

Thanks! I agree - I would need to go with a more classic middle name. Thanks again!

When I first read Oona I assumed your son picked it after the Bubble Guppy with that name. Lol. That said I would use the name if you totally love it and use a traditional middle name as everyone else has already suggested. Lol

I don't really think that Oona and Christopher go very well together (although they are both beautiful separately) because they have such different feels to them. Christopher sounds traditional and common to me while Oona sounds out-there and very modern
    Just a 14 year old name nerd!

Currently loving:

Charlotte ~ Grace ~ Lillian ~ Violet ~ Natalie ~ Arabella ~ Rose ~ Cleo ~ Elizabeth ~ Cora ~ Hazel ~ Annabelle ~ Zoe ~ Avery ~ Willa ~ Harper ~ Amelia ~ Riley ~ Chloe ~ Ellie ~ Aria ~ Stella ~ Hermione ~ Ariana ~ Lydia ~ Madeleine

~ Theo ~ David ~ Elliott ~ James ~ William ~ Brody ~ Noah ~ Josiah ~ Levi ~ Owen ~ Luke ~ Max ~ Micah ~ Caleb ~ Elijah ~ Leo ~ Asher ~ Charles ~ Finn ~ Emmett ~ Everett ~ Griffin

~ Haley-Anne