View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lucius

15 28.85%
  • Lucian/Lucien

37 71.15%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love both names but I slightly prefer Lucian. It's a softer choice. Lucius may get "luscious". I'm not into Harry Potter so I could care less with that assocation.

I pronounce them with only two syllables: LOO-shen and LOO-shus.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Well I prefer Lucius...I may be a bit biased though

I love Lucius because of its history (makes me think of big strong Roman soldiers). But I also love how tough and masculine it is yet how soft it can sound. It just gives off a feeling of light (obviously) and makes me think of sunshine and shooting stars. Also I love the name Lucifer (but could never use it because the majority of people think of the devil which... technically they are completely separate beings but whatever) and its nice to have that small angel connection.

You just can't get those same things with Lucian. And with Lucian...it kind of just bores me just looking at it. Also I can't for the life of me remember how to pronounce it. I think there will be a bit more confusion over the spelling (because of Lucien). It just doesn't have that ancient world charm...for me anyway

I pronounce the name Loo-shus.
    Last edited by clairedelune; June 22nd, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"

I prefer Lucian, mostly because Lucius is too Malfoy for me...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I prefer Lucian.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I visually like Lucius better but like the sound of Lucian better.
    Also Lucius is just one of the villain names that keep popping up all over the place.
    Even if you decide you don't mind, I think it's worth consideration while naming a child.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).