Results 6 to 10 of 16
Thread: Help (desperately) Needed!
June 21st, 2013 10:20 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
I love your taste in names
From your boys my favorites are:
Theodore Isaac- I love this name!
I love the name Dexter but not with the middle name Thomas. Orion is a very handsome name as well but I don't like it with Rhett. Maybe Dexter Rhett and Orion Thomas?
From your girls my favorites are:
Josephine Vera "Josie"
I like Lula Madeline but I agree with the previous poster- it's to nicknamey next to Annemarie and I think a longer form of the name works better.
Last edited by tdillow; June 22nd, 2013 at 12:12 AM.Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~
June 21st, 2013 10:21 PM #8
June 21st, 2013 10:33 PM #10Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
1. Phineas Jasper Love this! It goes well with Annemarie.
2. Theodore Isaac "Ted" Second choice. Very classic. These first two seem head and shoulders above the rest.
3. Ezra Caspian Not my favorite, but it's all right. I think I would like Ezra better with a more classic middle name.
4. Orion Rhett It's seems very unconventional next to the traditional Annemarie. I would love it, but it seems like out of style.
5. Dexter Thomas. Dexter is the tv show serial killer, and not my style. Unless Dexter is grandma's or mom's maiden name, it sounds nothing like Annemarie. I like Thomas though.
I would like Jasper Thomas, btw.
1. Lula Madeline I like that it honors the sister. I might use Louisa as a formal name and Lula as a nickname. I like the family connections.
2. Clara Persephone Nice combo. Don't be surprised when somebody from Nameberry steals it.
3.Josephine Vera nn "Josie" Lately I have been daydreaming about having a Josephine.
June 21st, 2013 10:43 PM #12Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
June 22nd, 2013 12:34 AM #14
I love love love Theodore Isaac. I think Theodore and Annemarie are so lovely together as a sibset as well, ugh I want it for myself As for the girl choices, I think the fact that Lula Madeline has so much meaning for you and your family cancels out any concerns about it matching Annemarie. However, I would choose a more formal name from which I could derive Lula from (I think Tallulah is really cute, but thats just me). From your girl list I think Clara Persephone and Josephine Vera work really well! Good luck!