Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinoa

Quinoa

Before you bring out your torches and pitchforks, no I don't want to name a future child Quinoa. On pinterest there is a board called My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter, it is hilarious. They are pictures of fashionable and beautiful children who are posted under the premise that the blogger who writes these posts has an imaginary daughter named "Quinoa". The writer is clever and funny, but what I adore about this board aside from the adorably dressed children are the fantastic and strangely named cohorts of imaginary child-fashion-icon Quinoa. http://pinterest.com/tiffanywbwg/my-...dler-daughter/

These are the names of some of "Quinoa's friends":

Boys:
    Hallifax
    Humboldt
    Booker
    Ridley
    Hugo
    Jasper
    Edgington
    Houndstooth
    Gaultier
    Elias

Girls:
    Chevron
    Barcelona
    Fendi

What do you think of these names? Could any of them be wearable? Can you think of any names that could be well-suited to this fashion forward hoarde of children? Use your imagination or your guilty pleasures! Or both!

Booker, Ridley, Hugo, Jasper, and Elias are wearable. The rest are over-the-top or just dumb as names.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Humboldt! It's a surname, and the one of a well-known explorer too. My university is named after Alexander von Humboldt.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Buahaha! What a great idea. This board is hysterical. "When out in public with Quinoa, I can hear the sound of hipster ovaries swelling with want" made me bust up laughing. I love her BFF Chevron.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Hallifax- Reminds me of halitosis. Not wearable.
    Humboldt- Seems like a surname. I can see it being vintage-trendy (if that's a style lol). Bolt would be a cool nn.
    Booker- Wearable and adorable!
    Ridley- Wearable and adorable!
    Hugo- Wearable!
    Jasper- Wearable!
    Edgington- Not usable.
    Houndstooth- Not usable.
    Gaultier- Nope!
    Elias- Wearable.

Chevron- Reminds me of Cheyenne. Wearable. I think it's cute. Chevy and Ronnie would be cute nn's.
    Barcelona- Place name. Usable.
    Fendi- I think it's nice. Reminds me of Bindi (Steve Irwin's daughter).