Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I use an ovulation calculator type thing and I know my body pretty well. I get cramps on either my left side or right as well. We were not going to try and conceive till the fall. We have been using the pull out method. So this was kind of a last minute whim to see if it would work this early on. We are trying again tonight but I am not sure if it will help. I may have missed my window of opportunity. I do not want to become one of those people who are like "okay! Ovulation time, lets have sex!" I do not like routine like that. Or want sex to become all about that, taking away the fun of it.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Seriously, you're so young, and I'm sure healthy, have sex a couple of times a week and you'll get pregnant eventually. If you only do it a couple of times a month you might need to do more planning.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@ottilie this is the first time ever purposely trying. I am just impatient and its the waiting game that gets me crazed. We have to try and have sex more in general but things have been a little crazy with his job and mine so by the time he gets home he is ready to pass out when I am kind of the night owl and can stay awake. Will it make a difference if we try tonight since my last day of ovulation was yesterday?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

As I said, I don't know much, but I've heard that there are really no safe periods, which means you probably could get pregnant when you're not ovulating. I think those things matters more if you have trouble conceiving. But I'm not an expert. Anyways, go have sex with your man! It's fun and good practice anyway. When I was 23... well. I shan't tell.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

It took us a year, but I was diagnosed with PCOS during that time so that was a factor in why it took that long. The first 6 months my cycle was irregular and I may not have been ovulating at all. It took 6 months after starting treatment for PCOS. We actually conceived the month I was really giving up hope. I had been charting my BBT and CM, but stopped doing it that month because it was causing me too much stress. Once I stopped obsessing about it, everything worked out! My advice is relax, enjoy the process, and have sex every 2-3 days. Stress is not conducive to ovulation, so if tracking your fertility and trying to do it at the "right" time makes you bonkers, don't. And, you asked if you should try tonight even though the last day of the "fertile window" was yesterday? Um, yeah you should!