Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Thank you for all telling me your stories! It is nice to hear what everyone has gone through and kind of reassures me that even if it takes a long time it will all work out for the best.

@ottilie- That is amazing how you have sex once a day! I am not really a sexual person and never have been so this process is interesting to me. I just have this feeling its not going to happen right away. And I know if it doesnt happen now my boyfriend wants to wait and try maybe in the Fall. We are already starting ahead of what we had planned lol.

@cvdutch31- I hope so! So far it has been an anxious process. I am an anxious person in general which does not help but I think I am going to try again tonight and see what happens.

@lineska-I heard trying every other day as well. I know with my mother it was super easy for her to get pregnant. She ended up having my sister by the pull out method failing. So maybe things will be okay and I am just freaking myself out. Thank you!
    Last edited by scarlett13001; June 22nd, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Also question if my most fertile days were July 17-21 and today is now the 22nd does that mean the window has closed and we shouldn't try again? We only had sex on July 21.
    TTC #1

You should keep going!
    TTC #1

But I was reading that your chances of getting pregnant after ovulation days is slim. The window period may be too small to get pregnant which is annoying me right now.
    TTC #1

Have you been keeping track of your ovulation? How do you know those are your only fertile days? I'm trying to get pregnant now too and would never just have sex once a month. That's really limiting your chances....
    TTC #1