Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It happened right away. I didn't track ovulation or anything, it just worked out in that first month of trying. I'm in my late 20s if that matters at all.

14 months and an IUI for number 1.
    2 years for number 2, with a couple months off because of an ectopic pregnancy.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

It took 4 months once I stopped birth control. We just had a normal sex life and didn't try to prevent it, no charting or anything. I plan to do it that way next time as well, while paying closer attention to ovulation symptoms. I was also taking Vitex for 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant, but I'm not sure if that mattered or not.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

My best friend is due in July and she got pregnant the first month off BC. She was really shocked and almost a little irritated because she hadn't even had time to adapt to the idea of pregnancy. She's fine now though and I can't wait to meet my little "nephew."
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Eight cycles. I started charting just a month or two in (the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is freakin incredible) because I knew with my PCOS and such I might have trouble. I was able to tell I wasn't ovulating. I had ovarian drilling on February 20th, and started Clomid once my body had healed. I got pregnant on my third Clomid cycle, and got my BFP exactly 4 months to the day after my drilling, on 6/20.

When you're taking fertility drugs you generally are paying close attention to your temps and other ovulation signs and timing intercourse. I BD'd every other day from CD 10-20 the first cycle, a big chunk of 4 days in a row right before O day the second cycle, and this cycle since I knew I was gonna ov (probably) on CD 18 or 19, I just watched my temps and we ended up doing it four days before, skipped a day, the day before O and the day of.

We also used Preseed the last two cycles, and despite my doc saying I didn't need it, I used progesterone cream this cycle (and still using it!) and I'm convinced that made the bean stick. I was having a 10 day luteal phase with spotting towards the end and Clomid can thin the endometrium.
    Last edited by missusaytch; June 22nd, 2013 at 12:59 AM.