Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How many tries did it take before you got pregnant?

Did it happen right away?
    Did it take a few tries?
    Did it take a few years?
    Did you try to conceive during ovulation like they say to do? Or it happened a different time?

We tried for the first time this week and I am super nervous it will take months or more.
    Last edited by scarlett13001; June 22nd, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

DS1 - 1 year, needed clomid
    DS2 - 2 months
    DD - first month trying
    current pg - 18 months, 1 mc, 3 chemical pgs, needed progesterone in the end

We would just have sex every couple of days from when my period cleared.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

12 months for #1 and 18 months for #2
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

It happened our first month trying but yes, I did track ovulation (w/ both a calendar and ovulation predictor test kit)
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

It took us 6 months of trying. I definitely tracked ovulation with BBT and OPK. Because of my age, I decided 6 months would be my limit, and then I would start looking into medical "assistance". I happened to have a beautiful BBT chart that 6th month, and that was the month for me. I took a lot of supplements for several months prior to trying- CO Q10, Omega 3's, DHA, folic acid, maca, Floradix, super greens, Chinese botanical formulas, and progesterone cream during my luteal phase, just to name a few.

I will say, though, that in a previous marriage a few years ago, we casually tried for almost a year, and I was not successful. That caused me some concern, but in the long run, it was the best possible outcome.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau