Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kim and Kanye named their baby girl....

North West...nn Nori. Um thoughts!?

Normally I would not care about this but I am in total shock especially since her sister Kourtney came up with tasteful names.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Dont like North at all....i would have enjoyed a unique "K" name much better but if she went by the nn nori or nora that is pretty. I would like to hear the full name and confirmation that this is in fact the baby's name.

I agree with scarlett i adore mason and penelope kourtney did well naming her children i had high hopes for kim and kayne

Haha, I knew someone would beat me to it, I was just about to post this. I am quite gutted, I love North - for a boy! North West is just silly. And now it's the name of a Kardashian.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Famof9 - apparently North West is the full name, there's no middle name.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy...cial_baby_name
    Last edited by milasmama; June 21st, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

All I can say is I am SO glad I didn't just name my son North! It was a favorite of ours for a while. Now this awesome name is ruined. North West? For a girl? Seriously?! Poor little girl. At least she has Nori, that is cute!
    Mommy to {Éva Natalia} & {Dimitri David} ...now designing a {name} for our next darling...

{ L a d i e s } Saskia : Calypso : Anouk : Sabine : Azélie : Gia : Indie : Sparrow : Chiara : Sapphira : Oceane : Suvi : Viviette : Enya : Apollina : Yara : Scarlett : Baye : Eowyn : Cambria : Calliope : Sarai : Valentina
    { G e n t s } Luca : Anders : Koa : Élan : Amadeo : Oliver : River : Alexei : Shia : Maksim : Aeneas : Wolfgang : Sebastien : Damian : Johannes : Beaudry : Alessio : Croix : Massai