Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why did you choose Nameberry over other naming forums?

I didn't know where to put this but I figured it would be nice to talk about why we all chose Nameberry! I used to hang out in the Yahoo Answers baby name section but when I found this place I could never go back. I love how everyone here is so articulate and thorough with their feedback. On Yahoo Answers, if you got one answer that was more than a sentence that was really great, and if it was written with correct grammar/punctuation that was just an unexpected bonus. Here, the responses are always to the point but also long enough to be helpful. Maybe it's because everyone here is here because they love names, instead of Y!A where it was people from all different kinds of interests just popping into the baby name section. I also love how here everyone is so smart and cultured. I love the summer book and movie threads we have going and I feel like not only do Berries tend to have great taste in names, they're just generally cool people.

Just felt like sharing the love -- what about you guys?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Same for me. The other name forums are too painful to contemplate reading, let alone joining. Nameberry attracted an insightful, knowledgable, articulate crowd and in all such things I think there's a snowball effect-- birds of a feather flock together, etc.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I didn't know there were other name forums when I first joined. Yahoo Answers is for idiots, no matter what the topic.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Your story echoes mine...once you've indulged on the quality Nameberry expertise, you can never be satisfied with Yahoo Answers again
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I couldn't find a site from Denmark about names, well yes, but it was from 2008 and you couldn't really make an account there. Plus I find it more interesting to see names here.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~