Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best sibset

Best sibset

DS is Silas (occasional nn Si). Which names do you like best for his siblings?

Girls~ Eliana (nn Elle, Ellie or Ella), Annabella (nn Ella), Emma (nn Emmy), ...suggestions?

Boys~ Liam, Caleb, Asa (nn Ace), Judah (nn Jude)...suggestions?

Tia!

Ella and Emma (though beautiful) are extremely popular. I think Emma is gorgeous, and I also love Eliana nn Elle, Ellie, or Elia (i would choose the latter for a bit of distinction from Ella). However, my favorite with Silas would be Annabel. I would do away with Annabella; you can still call use the nickname Ella or Bella or whatever you like, but Annabel is so much nicer and simpler, imo.

As for the boys, Asa and Silas is a little too much sss for me. I adore Liam but I think Caleb or Judah nn Jude would go nicely.

Silas, Annabel, Caleb
    Silas, Emma, Jude
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

TY both for your comments and suggestions. Will run by DH

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post

I love all these Biblical girls names suggested. These all seem like good options if you happen to be looking for a simple, not-too-crazy but not-super-common female Biblical name to go with Silas and Judah, Caleb, or Asa. Abigail and Hannah are too popular amongst those I know, but they're also nice. Deborah, Elizabeth, and Esther are also classic options with a few nn possibilities.

Annabel is not Biblical, but Anna is so I think it fits. (Also, I guess you didn't ask for Biblical names, but with your boy names they fit well!) I also prefer Annabel to Annabelle or Annabella.

For boys, I don't like Asa much and especially with Silas. Too many ss sounds. Love Judah nn Jude and Caleb would be a 2nd choice. Liam doesn't feel like it fits with Silas, to me.

Out of your list:
    Silas
    Judah
    Annabel

out of other suggestions:
    Silas
    Judah
    Naomi
    Ruth
    Caleb
    Esther

all fit together, imo. I want to throw Dinah in here, too, but not with Judah.