Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I know the feeling! I've been waffling for months on one of my girls' names.

Thea -- like it
    Arabella--cute and on the fun side of eccentric. As a first, it's either quite posh or chavvy here in the UK, depending on who has the name.
    Kailani--the sound of it is lovely, but it feels like something Kimye might have considered.
    Maddison--1996. Also not keen on the yooneek spelling.
    Morgan--Feels a little dated to me.
    Mila--very pretty, though it's rising up the charts really quickly.
    Jade--this one sounds like a stripper to me... sorry! Pretty in theory, though.
    Sadie--Not my style, but likeable
    Chardonnay--Eek! Isn't she a Footballer's Wives character? Least favourite on the list, by a long shot.

Thanks for all the replies great to get some feedback.

My favorites, all pretty names:

Thea
    Mila
    Kailani

I wouldn't use:
    Maddison (very common and trendy)
    Morgan (seems dated to me)
    Chardonnay (just no, sorry)

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

I really like Thea and Arabella from your list! They best fit the "unique but not off the wall" goal you're aiming for, and they're just lovely.

Maddison is not remotely unique, sorry. Also, I had to type it out three times before my phone stopped correcting the spelling to Madison...so if you want to use this one, I'd definitely use the correct spelling.

Chardonnay is way too tacky. Please don't name your sweet baby after booze. Charlotte or Siobhan have the same soft sh sound but are much nicer!

I wouldn't use Kailani unless you're Hawaiian, just because of pronunciation issues and cultural appropriation stuff. If you are Hawaiian then it's a fine choice.

Morgan is okay, not really my style and some think it's dated...Morgana is lovely and really spices it up though, and it's unique without being weird!

I'd avoid Jade if you want unique, what with the excessive popularity of Jayden and all its variants. Mila and Sadie are cute but neither are uncommon...Mila especially seems to be skyrocketing up the charts.

Some other ideas:
    Maia
    Maisie
    Fiona
    Tessa
    Theresa
    Isadora (I've heard people use Sadie as a nn for this, which I think is cute)
    Camilla
    Calla
    Delilah
    Clara
    Calliope
    Adele
    Eva
    Josephine
    Rosalind
    Esme
    Juliet
    Gemma