Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Emma from Madame Bovary
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Thank you all for replies! Some really worthy names here I will add to lists.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Three of my absolute favorites are Eliza (from so many it's hard to count, but mainly Elizabeth "Eliza" Bennet, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen), Gwendolen (Gwendolen Fairfax, The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde), and Phoebe (Phoebe Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye, J D Salinger).

I also love May and Archer (May Welland and Newland Archer, Age of Innocence, Edith Wharton), Crewe (Sara Crewe, A Little Princess, Frances Hodgson Burnett), and Lennox (Mary Lennox, The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett). Classic literature for children, like A Little Princess, The Secret Garden, Alice in Wonderland, etc., really hold a wealth of amazing names!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Thank you, lemon! How can I forgot Gwendolen? Such a stunning name and Oscar Wilde is one if my favorite authors as well. And all other names you listed are more than breathtaking, I love them. Agree, classic book are wonderful name resource.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Elinor – Sense & Sensibility
    Clarice – The Three Musketeers
    Hester – The Scarlet Letter
    OpheliaHamlet
    Natalya, Vera & Helene - War & Peace
    GingerBlack Beauty
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx