Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Oh my gosh.

Kim hasn't even confirmed that the baby is infact North, two days ago she was Kai or Kaidence. Your baby's North is in the middle name spot, a very select amount of people will only hear it. I wouldn't think anything of it. Please don't let the Kardashian-West clan influence your choice.
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

I'm 99% sure this is a rumor/joke. Don't worry about it.

The stories I've read say North is the name listed on the legal birth certificate, a copy of which was obtained from Cedars-Sinai hospital in LA. If it's a joke, it's a very elaborate one! Even People magazine has picked it up and they're usually pretty careful with their stories (compared to the other gossip sites anyway).

http://www.people.com/people/article...711076,00.html

ETA: I think Frederick Cole is fantastic!!!
    Last edited by cvdutch31; June 21st, 2013 at 10:16 AM.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

People can't steal names from you unless you willingly give the name up. It's a name. No one owns it, and it's a perfectly nice name. I wouldn't let a couple of celebrities deter me from using a name I love. That's giving them too much power.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I have nothing constructive to add to the thread, so feel free to loathe my comment.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to say that they have "stolen" the name. First of all, it hasn't even been officially confirmed that that's the actual name they've used. And secondly, what gives them less of a right to use North (or any other name, for that matter) than you? It might just be me and I'm sorry if I seem like a prick, but I've seen so many of these comments with whatever name that has been either suggested or rumoured and I just don't get it.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"