Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: North West?

I was just reading about this also... I'm waiting to see more news about it. I don't mind North, but I see it more as a masculine name. North West is just a bit too much with the directions for me. West on its own as a mn is totally fine, but with North as the fn...I'm not sure. (I know West is the ln...just saying I could see it work as a mn)

Regardless, this child is going to be adorable!

**also, just heard they want to use Nori as a nn...I think that's cute
    Last edited by jfern; June 21st, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

I also just read that story. I hope it isn't true. North West is even worse than Klementine!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Pretty sure it's true... People just did a breaking news article on it. I'm actually glad to see they didn't go with a K name, and North is an awesome name. Having the surname West is kinda silly and cute, but I'm sure she'll "survive."
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Klementine Star would have been a much better option. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was. North for a girl is awful to my ears. North Donda West? I have to believe this is a joke. Even though I saw the People piece too.

I don't like the name North for a girl at all, but I love it for a boy.

North West? Please God let it be a joke.

Otherwise this one shoots straight to the top of the Worst Celeb Baby Names list for me.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!