Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    The element of SURPRISE.
    I got feeling Kim didn't want North back then and only accepted this as a name because Kanye convince her just after the birth of the baby.

I mean to say it's was only Kanye wish, and Kim didn't won't it, but he convince her, later.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I swear the world will end if they have another baby and name it South West.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

They should name a possible second child either Wild, Weston (or better, Weston Wild West or Wild Weston West) or Mae. I'm also slightly bummed out that they didn't use Khalyeezy for this one, but maybe for a younger sister, who knows.

I'll also be terrifically bummed out if baby North doesn't name her firstborn Northby North West (Northby could also potentially stand on its own).
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Quote Originally Posted by theclocktowerofjoy View Post
    I got feeling Kim didn't want North back then and only accepted this as a name because Kanye convince her just after the birth of the baby.

I mean to say it's was only Kanye wish, and Kim didn't won't it, but he convince her, later.
    I dunno, I kinda like my explanation.

Okay, gonna give it to all of you straight, WHAT is the deal with Mae West? In what universe does this particular name have any sort of joke/pun attached to it?
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    I dunno, I kinda like my explanation.

Okay, gonna give it to all of you straight, WHAT is the deal with Mae West? In what universe does this particular name have any sort of joke/pun attached to it?

I had to look it up too, but I believe it's to do with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Wes...opular_culture

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George