Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amjmc View Post
    Also, I read on facebook that she's sending fake pictures of different babies to friends to see who leaks the picture first..So if she's not even sharing pictures of the baby to her friends then why would she give the real name? (Not sure how true that is though)

I thought her mom confirmed the name on a talk show?

Apparently their explanation of the name is that North means "Highest Power" and that having her was the highest point of their relationship. The one thing I don't understand is why shoot the name down on a talk show a few months ago and then use it?

Would've preferred Noor nn Nori, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth_rose View Post
    The one thing I don't understand is why shoot the name down on a talk show a few months ago and then use it?

The element of SURPRISE.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

When I first heard that the baby was named North, I immediately thought it was spelled Knorth. That would have been even worse.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I'm wondering, has the couple actually announced the names themselves?

(Just to make sure we are not gossiping over a name that isn't real)
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Kris has been explaining the name on some show (can't bother to remember which), so I guess it's legitimate.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"