Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I actually really like North for a boy. But for a girl and paired with West...disappointing....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

It has been "officially confirmed" by "a source". Not particularly reliable in my opinion and seeing as Kim actually diffused the rumours about the name on Jay Leno, I'd say that if there's anything legitimate about North West it is that they have "leaked" the name as either a prank or because they don't wanna reveal the real name just yet, as others mentioned. I could, obviously, be wrong though.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I came up with some other nicknames that I prefer to Nori:

Nola
    Nona
    Noey/Noe (like Chloe or Zoe. They is actually a Noe Valley in San Francisco, so this is not completely made up)

Well, I think it's cute. North is a very soft-sounding name, so I can definitely see it as feminine. North paired with the last name is admittedly a bit much, but honestly, what's the big deal? They could always do something like North Kardashian-West, to offset it and give her a choice.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

Guys this is a joke. It's got to be a joke. Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out at any minute and be like Y'all been punk'd! Otherwise, I will go back to my ROFL hysterics along with everyone else living here in the Northwest.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz