Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I hope it's just a gossip...North West as a girl name is tacky as hell, even not trying to be rude! If only it was a boy. Even Kaidence or Karina would be much prettier. While liking this North West thing so much, they could make it a middle name...Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Kim but this is just so upsetting to see on a child.

Quote Originally Posted by staceypsyd View Post
    My son's name is North (last name Joyce....5yo) and I know it shouldn't matter to me but I have to say I am sooo upset that his name, which I always thought of as rather cool and unique, is going to be used as a punchline for late night talk show hosts
    Dear Stacey, don't worry. North on a boy is cool and handsome anyway, either used by celebs or not.

Quote Originally Posted by -sarah- View Post
    TMZ is almost always right (they pay people off to get the info). If they are, I think that unique celebrity names have officially jumped the shark. I actually predict that "original" names will become even more dated and ridiculous than the brittanys and tiffanys of the 80s are today.
    They give no source. I hope it's not true.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

If it is true - and it's seems like it is - then I'm just relieved it isn't Klementine!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I'm a bit annoyed to be honest, because I really like North as a name (mostly for a boy, though) and now they've used it, everyone will think that I only like it because they choose it. In reality, I haven't even seen an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
    Sigh.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.

Juno • Ramona • Cecily • Elowen • Archer • Dashiell • Ike• Arlo