Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I couldn't care less what celebrities name their kids, as long as they stay away from the names on my list! I'm always glad when they choose something 'weird' (which North isn't at all, except in combo with a surname like West) because I won't have to worry about wishing I could use it :P

My first assumption here is that they're throwing people off the scent, a la Easton earlier this year. Although Easton could just have been the beginnings of their directional brainstorming.
    One little born 1/14

My son's name is North (last name Joyce....5yo) and I know it shouldn't matter to me but I have to say I am sooo upset that his name, which I always thought of as rather cool and unique, is going to be used as a punchline for late night talk show hosts

Quote Originally Posted by staceypsyd View Post
    My son's name is North (last name Joyce....5yo) and I know it shouldn't matter to me but I have to say I am sooo upset that his name, which I always thought of as rather cool and unique, is going to be used as a punchline for late night talk show hosts
    Oh gosh, I am so sorry. North is a good name for a boy, and for somebody whose last name is not another of the 4 geographic directions! My advice to you is to try not to read all of the online criticism and take it personally. The buzz will die down shortly.

They should have just named her Nori (the baby's nickname). North is best kept as a boy's name IMO.
    Previous account: elrock13

Is this confirmed? So no Georgia?
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country