Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised, not surprised in a bad way.

I like North, but with a different last name. North Kardashian? With a feminine, more common middle name? I would be SO all over that.

But North West? Is a joke. It's just tacky. Seriously? It's like when people name their kid John Johnson or whatever. It's not cute, it's not original. It's just tacky and dumb.

End of rant.

They really missed an opportunity not naming her Knorth pronounced like Knife or Knight. I guess they are not that clever.

Part of me wants to think this is a red herring, because they don't want to reveal the baby's name. But considering who we're talking about, it's probably true.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

@tct1219 - nah, Georgia.

I know it's only a MN rumour but I am shallow enough to strike it off.

Honestly, North West would've been pretty cool - on a boy. On a girl it's just ridiculous.
    Knorth would've grown on me tbh, it's kinda cute when you think of Knight and considering she's a celeb and socialite baby, it could've totally worked.

We'll see when the infos officially released.