Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cimorene

Cimorene is just cool
    Alexis
    teen berry
    excuse my username

Isla Juno - Elodie Clover - Genevieve Aisling- Juliet Sparrow
    Wolfgang Pascal - Evander Hugo - Jasper Fox - Theodore Blaise - Lucian Atlas

Quote Originally Posted by scarletrune View Post
    That's not what I meant but okay. It's princessy in that frilly, making up a name that sounds like a princess name way.
    My apologies. I don't see it as frilly but of course, my association is with the character who was not frilly at all.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Never read the books. I can see why you like how it sounds, but it will be seen as a made up name (if that bothers you).

kala_way, Eek, I am surprised people see it this way but it is good to know, thanks.

yolo199, I think so too, thanks for commenting!

gijanie, thanks, yeah, for that reason, it is strictly on the middle name long list.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

I am currently reading The Enchanted Forest Chronicles to my kids and have read them myself several times. I love the character and while I do find her name pretty, I do not think it works well in real life, except maybe as a middle. I also have Daystar and Telemain on my boy guilty pleasure list.
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos