Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love the combo Vivienne and Felicity.

I think Vivienne and Zara look and sound just a little mismatched, mainly due to the length of the names..
    Vivian and Zara is an improvement and much more workable. I love the middle names of Winter and Gray.

I love it, but if your still apprehensive about it, here are some more names:
    Zetta
    Zelie
    Zola
    Eulalie (I think this would be great with Vivienne)
    Esme
    Renee
    Jules Balthasar Arthur Solomon Percy Raphael Bram Ignatius

Marguerite Aliénor Catherine Liliane Elisabet Valentina Antonia Mireille

Immaculée Rowena Hildegard Domitille Camillus Bensiabel Leodegraunce

Quote Originally Posted by linguaphile View Post
    So, what about Zara Winter and Vivian Gray?
    While I still like Vivienne Gray and Phillipa Zara...
    Vivian Gray and Zara Winter are gorgeous together.
    (I assume Gray is a family name. Otherwise I'd consider spelling it Grey - I just like Vivian Grey or Vivienne Gray best. Got to balance out those a's. - Note: this is coming from someone with 5 a's in my name and it always felt oddly too dominant to me.)
    Little Lorelei - May 2016
    Endora - Merida - Viola - Zelda
    Dexter - Felix - Gideon - Victor

I agree with pp's re Vivienne length and frilliness next to the succinct Zara. I think something like Zoelle (which may or may not be a real name) would go better. Even though it's also two syllables, the length and the feminine ending make it match better. I also agree that Phillipa and Felicity would go beautifully with Vivienne, or else the simplified spelling of Vivian/Vivien would solve the problem with Zara.

Love the names though! Personally I do not associate Zara with Zahara/brangelina. I think of it as Sara with a Z, whereas Zahara I associate with the Sahara.
    Esme Cordelia | Etta Rosemary | Fiona Elspeth | Matilda Hazel | Phoebe Kerensa | Rosalie Fern | Thea Marigold | Zara Madeleine
    Amias Jude | Cato Benjamin | Griffin Wilder | Leo Sebastian | Lucian Mateo | Nathaniel Winter | Quentin Emrys | Thorin Jasper

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    While I still like Vivienne Gray and Phillipa Zara...
    Vivian Gray and Zara Winter are gorgeous together.
    (I assume Gray is a family name. Otherwise I'd consider spelling it Grey - I just like Vivian Grey or Vivienne Gray best. Got to balance out those a's. - Note: this is coming from someone with 5 a's in my name and it always felt oddly too dominant to me.)
    Yep, Gray is a family name.