Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love the combo Vivienne and Felicity.

I think Vivienne and Zara look and sound just a little mismatched, mainly due to the length of the names..
    Vivian and Zara is an improvement and much more workable. I love the middle names of Winter and Gray.

I love it, but if your still apprehensive about it, here are some more names:
    Zetta
    Zelie
    Zola
    Eulalie (I think this would be great with Vivienne)
    Esme
    Renee
    Damian Joachim-Raphael Benedict-Jude Marius-Charles Dominic

Genevieve Reine-Catalina Lourdes-Madeleine Gracia

Fleur-Carmen-Nouvel-Johanna-Honor-Rafe-William-Arthur-Boden

Quote Originally Posted by linguaphile View Post
    So, what about Zara Winter and Vivian Gray?
    While I still like Vivienne Gray and Phillipa Zara...
    Vivian Gray and Zara Winter are gorgeous together.
    (I assume Gray is a family name. Otherwise I'd consider spelling it Grey - I just like Vivian Grey or Vivienne Gray best. Got to balance out those a's. - Note: this is coming from someone with 5 a's in my name and it always felt oddly too dominant to me.)
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I agree with pp's re Vivienne length and frilliness next to the succinct Zara. I think something like Zoelle (which may or may not be a real name) would go better. Even though it's also two syllables, the length and the feminine ending make it match better. I also agree that Phillipa and Felicity would go beautifully with Vivienne, or else the simplified spelling of Vivian/Vivien would solve the problem with Zara.

Love the names though! Personally I do not associate Zara with Zahara/brangelina. I think of it as Sara with a Z, whereas Zahara I associate with the Sahara.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    While I still like Vivienne Gray and Phillipa Zara...
    Vivian Gray and Zara Winter are gorgeous together.
    (I assume Gray is a family name. Otherwise I'd consider spelling it Grey - I just like Vivian Grey or Vivienne Gray best. Got to balance out those a's. - Note: this is coming from someone with 5 a's in my name and it always felt oddly too dominant to me.)
    Yep, Gray is a family name.