Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Dulcie
    Fallon
    Kennedy
    Liberty
    Lila (lee-la) (I don't like this prn., I prefer lie-la)

None of these are horrific, but a few of these lean trendy/will-be-dated-someday to me:

Kennedy
    Lila
    Lyla
    Liberty
    Sienna

These I just really don't like, but they feel more like mid-80s to mid-90s names than current trends:
    Lacey
    Fallon
    Morgan
    Deanna

Some other random & blunt opinions:
    Vastly prefer the Eloise spelling to Elouise.
    Really object to use of India unless you have a very good reason. Bad colonization/imperialism connections.
    Same to Jemima. If you're not in the US, keep in mind that if your kid ever goes there, this name has some baggage attached to it.
    Dulcie I really don't like, not sure why.

Otherwise, most of your names seem classic and lovely too me. Sorry for all the negativity!

Lacey and Kennedy are the only ones that remind me personally of the Toddlers and Tiaras/Teen Mom feel.
    Audrey is probably my favourite on that list though, I think it is a darling name!
    ♂ Atticus, August, Benedict, Francisco, George ♂

♀ Audrey, Lana, Marisol ♀

Keepers:
    Alice - Love love love. Classic, literary, and beautiful.
    Audrey - Is getting more popular, but still a strong and beutiful name with great connections.
    Beatrice - Not my style, but a nice, classic, strong choice.
    Clara - Simple and pretty.
    Clarissa - Lovely - recognizable without being common.
    Eloise - Another that isn't my style, but definitely a good name.
    Florence - Ditto the above.
    Francesca - Has an oppulent, rich feel.
    Georgina - Reminds me of Jane Austen, the Brontes, etc. (that era). Georgiana is smiliar and equally as lovely.
    Harriet - Strong, classic.
    Lila (lee-la) I would pronounce Lie-lah, but either way it is nice without feeling to overused or trendy.
    Lily - A bit popular, but still very nice.
    Martha - Another classic.
    Matilda - Classic and literary! Who wouldn't love reading Matilda to their very own Matilda
    Meredith - Very pretty.
    Poppy - Maybe a little sweet for an adult, but so sute on a little one! Maybe use it as a nickname for a more versatile name?
    Rowan - One of my favorite unisex names that I generally like for the girls side (my other top is Avery).
    Stella - I just love Stella. And Estelle. They are just such happy sounding names.
    Verity - Love love love this!

Meh:
    Allegra - Still always think of the meds or that weird Allegra's Window tv show...
    Deanna - I'm torn between feeling like this is a dated sounding name versus feeling like it is a trendy/made-up sounding name...
    Dulcie - Too sweet. Maybe as a nickname.
    Elouise - This spelling seems over the top, Eloise is much nicer.
    Fallon - Trendy sounding. Also a little boy-ish to me (and I swear I am not a hater of unisex names like some are, I just see this as more a boys name than unisex.)
    India - Another trendy one, but not as bad as some. I think you could get away with this one, especially since it has celeb cred (with celebs who aren't nutso)
    Jemima - I know this is growing in popularity, but I cannot not think of Aunt Jemima.
    Kennedy - Maybe this is because I live in the Northeast US where the Kennedys are still treated like they poo gold nuggets, but I really can't stand this one.
    Lacey - Very 1980s. Not sure it is ready for a comeback, though I don't think Lacey is bad, persay.
    Lara - Not terrible, but not particularly inspiring either.
    Liberty - Ugh.
    Lyla - I'm not a huge fan of Ys where they don't need to be. Much prefer Lila for the spelling, though I see you would pronounce that differently...
    Mollie - I don't dislike Molly, but the ie makes it too sticky sweet.
    Morgan - I've heard this one too much.
    Sienna - Another that feels a bit trendy to me.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Names I Would Promptly Remove From Your List

- Allegra
    - Fallon
    - India
    - Liberty
    - Poppy
    - Rowan

(Most of these ones just seem trendy/tacky to me, which is something Teen Moms are infamous for. So.)
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀