Results 1 to 5 of 8
Thread: Part Three...
March 5th, 2014 05:13 PM #1
I know I'm posting way too many of these way too often, but remember, my list is LONG, and if I only did these once every day or two days, I'd never get through the list.
32. Charlotte Sue
38. ChloeFind me here:
March 5th, 2014 05:44 PM #3
March 5th, 2014 05:59 PM #5
21. Delores - I think of Umbridge from Harry Potter, not a nice association.
22. Liberty - Maybe as a middle name.
23. Mimosa - I think of the cocktail honestly.
24. Arietta - I've never heard of it but I kind of like it. It's like an extra frilly Aria. (I prefer Aria but Arietta is quite cool. It's growing on me by the second.)
25. Sunflower - as a middle name. I personally like floral names that don't have the word flower in them. I'm not sure why.
26. Esperanza - I don't like it but I don't hate it either.
27. Kalani - Cute.
28. Sandy - Grease is the word. (Not a bad association)
29. Anita - Not my style but not a bad name.
30. Rejoice - Don't like this.
31. Roberta - Don't like this much either.
32. Charlotte Sue - I like Charlotte. Not really Sue.
33. Jersey - I think Shore.
34. Ivory - Not terrible.
35. Ruby - I like this.
36. Serenade - I prefer Serena. I don't really like verb names. When you call a name it sounds like you're telling them what to do instead of calling a name.
37. Calliope - I like this.
38. Chloe - I like this but it's become pretty popular recently.
March 5th, 2014 06:52 PM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
Delores -- Not a fan.
Liberty -- Okay
Mimosa -- Though also a tree, it's commonly associated with the very popular cocktail. I have a feeling that would be people's main association. I love Liliosa -- similar vibe.
Arietta -- Love, love. On my long list.
Sunflower -- cute middle.
Esperanza -- lovely, but would need heritage / connection to back it up.
Kalani -- cute, but would need some heritage / connection to use personally.
Sandy -- Not a fan.
Anita -- I have a cousin with this name. She's lovely. I like it.
Rejoice -- I know this only as a word and the name of a boat, so it doesn't work for me. Again, can't get past the fact that it's a verb.
Roberta -- a little frumpy. Though I know a couple girls that go by Bobbie with this name and find it so cute.
Charlotte Sue -- Cute but a little … backwoods…as a double fn.
Jersey -- No. I don't mind that it's a place name. I do mind that it's the name of a type of shirt. It also just doesn't sound that great on the ears. As a middle with the right intention to back it up.
Ivory -- It could work I guess. If anything, I prefer it as a middle.
Ruby -- More wearable than Ivory.
Serenade -- I know a girl with this name so it could work. I like it better in theory, not so much the way it actually sounds.
Calliope -- Not a fan of "-ope" names personally, but it's very wearable and a lot of people love it.
Chloe -- cute, and chic in a way.
March 5th, 2014 07:12 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
21. Delores- I hate Delores because of Harry Potter.
22. Liberty- It's ok. maybe a middle name.
23. Mimosa- It's ok, but I'm not a fan.
24. Arietta- My favorite from your list.
25. Sunflower- Eh, a bit to disconnected. I wouldn't use it.
26. Esperanza- I like it!
28. Sandy-I wouldn't use it, but it's not terrible
29. Anita-It's ok
30. Rejoice- Do not like.
31. Roberta-Not my style
32. Charlotte Sue- I like Charlotte, but not Sue
33. Jersey- I personally wouldn't name my kid after what you wear to play sports.
34. Ivory- Not a fan
35. Ruby- I like it!
36. Serenade- Pretty, but probably just a middle name.
37. Calliope- Not wild about it, but I know an adorable little girl who's name is Calliope, and the NN Callie is cute.
38. Chloe- Common, but cute!Current names:
Girls: ~ Freya ~ Rose ~ Violet ~ Everly ~ Fia ~ Gemma ~ Cora ~Clara~ Cecily ~
Boys: ~ Darcy ~ Finn ~ Flynn ~ Owen ~ Benjamin ~ Oliver ~