Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Im pretty sure Ive heard Sienna and Verity on Toddlers & Tiaras. And I personally dont like Jemima (pronounced Jem-ih-ma?) just because it sounds like stuttering. I think Dulcie and Allegra are unusable. They dont sound like real names. However, I LOVE Beatrice, Elouise, Clarissa and Poppy.

Ok, so many people on here are anti Morgan, but I love Morgan. I know a girl who's name this is and she is so sweet, down to earth, sporty and probably one of the most well liked, easy going girls I know. I don't think Morgan is dated. I know an 8 year old Morgan (not the one mentioned above).
    Names I would like to comment on:
    Allegra - Lovely name. I'm Canadian and never heard of the medicine. I also have a friend named Allegra and it's just a musical name to her and us.
    Clarissa - Sounds VERY prissy.
    Deanna - Dee-ah-nuh right? I know a 16 year old named this. She loves her name.
    Elouise - I prefer Eloise.
    Fallon - Like the bird? I strongly dislike this and do think it sounds very teen mom ish.
    India - Unless you have Indian connections, I wouldn't use this. In fact, I might be offended (but I'm not Indian), to meet a blonde haired, blue eyed India.
    Jemima - The Syrup Company - This is in Canada, I would not use it.
    Kennedy - Trendy / Teen Mom IMO.
    Liberty - Toddlers and Tiara's for sure
    Morgan - See what I wrote above for Morgan
    Poppy - Saw some dislike for Poppy. I like Poppy. My only problem is potential nn Poopy
    Rowan - LOVE Rowan. Saw some hate. Ignore it. Rowan is so pretty.
    Stella - LOVE Stella as well. Same as Rowan.
    Verity - Similar to Liberty IMO.

Beatrice Flora Jane, Clara Felicity Kate, Rosalie Linnea Tess, Alexa Coralie Eve, Emmeline Alaska Sophie,
    Charlie Jay, Gideon Bruce, Henry Liam

Also searching for ways to include:
    Adeline, Avalon, Eliza, Greta, Imogen, Isla, Leora, & Winnie.
    Asher, Caleb, Edwin, Felix, Grant, Hugo, Lachlan, Ronan, Rhett, & Wyatt.

I think you have a beautiful list of names! The only ones I really don't like are Dulcie and Verity, but that's more personal taste, I don't think they are "Teen Mom" or anything

My favourites from your list are:
    Harriet
    Audrey
    Clara
    Florence
    Matilda

I have Matilda Florence on my list too
    Walter Theodore 14/03/2016

Elliott-Edmund-Oscar-Austen
    Matilda-Adelaide-Florence-Penelope

I wouldn't say any teen mom/toddlers and tiara's parents would choose these, but some of them are a bit trendy, so they have the potential (but are unlikely):
    Kennedy
    Liberty- like Serenity and Infinity and all those ones I've seen on there (not saying they would use Liberty, but those people like word names)
    Lily
    Lyla/Lila
    Sienna
    Stella
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Ariadne | Calliope | Eulalie | Georgiana | Marta | Cecily | Hermione | Jane | Isabel | Petra |

| Linus | Jonas | Basil | Jude | Augustine | Jasper | Thomas | Ezra | Gus | Augustus |

Pondering: | Cecilia |

Have a fabulous day!