Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love it! I'd even use Kai for a girl depending on the middle name (e.g., Kai Amara)

I like it. I know one Kaia, she's about a year old and very cute. A radio DJ in the area where I used to live also had a daughter named Kaia and I always thought it was a cute name.

I love it! Prefer Kaia than Caia, it's one of few names I prefer the K version rather than the C ones. Mason and Kaia sounds adorable together.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

We have a Kaia. Occasionally someone pronounces it wrong, or spells it wrong, but it's not a big deal. Most people seem to like it, and our daughter is happy with it, which is what matters most.

I adore the name kaia! It's one of my favorites! I can't imagine why the name would have any teasing potential. In fact, I'd expect her to get compliments on her name! I don't think the names are too distant as sibset names.
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine