Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Other Name

My name is my s/n, and it was chosen by my paternal grandmother. My parents allowed her to chose a boy and girl's name, and she only had an opinion on a girl's name.
    If I had been a boy, I would have been Nathan (another name for Lord Krishna in Sanskrit, and of course used here in the U.S too).
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I'm a Montana, but I would have been a Brock. I don't like either though, haha.
    ♂ Atticus, August, Benedict, Francisco, George ♂

♀ Audrey, Lana, Marisol ♀

I'm Elizabeth, but had I been a boy I'd be Phillip. I'm really not happy with the name they chose - rather mom forced dad to use - so I'm trying to conveince them to sign under a name change. ^^
    My brother is a Phillip, but had he been a girl he should be either Gabriella or Rebecca (mom veto'ed Rebecca, as both of my parents start with a R.)
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

My parents didn't even bring up names until they knew the gender, so I don't think they really had boy names picked out haha. I do know that my mom liked the names Tanner and Simon (as well as Austin and Tyler, but those are my brothers' names). I'm glad I'm a girl...Haha
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I feel kind of awkward responding to this because I'm adopted. I probably shouldn't have responded at all, but it's cool to hear other people's responses
    -Alexis-
    teen berry