Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Angel name

Angel name

I need a name for the angel girl.
    Angels are tossed out of heaven at some points to live with a human guest (my idea). There is one girl who is tossed out and adopted into a family who don't believe in angels. They live in this small house in a town by the coast. This angel must live and interact with these humans. Angel on earth. I dont have a title yet but i also don't know what to name her. I didn't want a strictly angel name but something that popped and seemed sort of heavenly but idk

A little bit about my character. This girl is classified as 17 years old. She has long blonde hair with green eyes, she is not pale but she isnt tan. She is smart,beautiful, nice and seems to have a grip on life, unlike every other person on the earth. She has one secret and that is that she is an angel. She has these big beautiful white, golden glow wings and her halo glows a bright golden color.
    Names i have thought of and liked : Celeste, Claire, Fay, Aria,Pearl.
    Thanks

For names meaning heavenly, I like Celine, Celia or Noelani. Names meaning star: Estelle, Astria, Moira, Seren, and Vespera. Celine, Seren, or Estelle would be my choice. What time period is the story in?
    ~Mehri

Angel names:
    Seraphina
    Cherubina
    Gabriella(-le)
    Raphaella(-le)
    Michaela
    Remiel(-le/-la)
    Uriel(-le/-la)
    Evangeline
    Evangelia

"Heavenly"/"Sky" names
    Celia
    Celine
    Celina
    Azure
    Sora
    Iris
    Aurora

"Star" names
    Stella
    Esther
    Estella
    Astra
    Astrea
    Lyra
    Vega
    Zora
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Pearl.
    Just do it.

I like Estelle and Celeste a lot for your character. Stella works too, but I like the others better!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski