Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gianna - I love it love the nn Gia or GiGi.
    Lilian - it's sweet I went to school with a Lilian who had a twin Eleanor. I personally prefer Liliana/Lilianna. Nn Lily.
    Shelby - I love this name is so cute. Nn Shelly or Shell.
    Olivia - I'm sorry but I hate this name with a passion. The amount of times I hear it where I live it gives me the shivers when I hear it now.

Gianna - I don't really like it. Even though it seems very Italian I wouldn't find it odd if someone used it without having any Italian heritage.
    Lillian - Pretty, and ages well. I like Lillian so much better than Lily.
    Shelby - A little dated, but nice. It has a pleasant sound.
    Olivia - Vintage and pretty, but very popular, if that bothers you. I think of the Fringe character (who is kind of awesome, so that's not a bad thing).
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Love Olivia. I have an obsession with the name Livy.

Shelby is fun and interesting. It doesn't feel dated to me at all.

Lillian was my great aunt's name, so I immediately think of her, and it's not such a fabulous connection.

Gianna would sound weird to me unless you were living in Italy or an extremely committed Italian family.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Lillian - Love Lillian so much! So classic and pretty, feel like it's wearable on anyone.

Olivia - Another pretty classic, though really popular at the moment. Love the nickname Liv!

Shelby - Very spunky, tomboyish name. It's not really my style, but I do actually like it, don't think it's dated at all.

Gianna - Sounds quite princessy to me, but I like the nickname Gia... If you love it, go for it though, don't think you need to be Italian to use it! It's got familiar sounds and it's easy to pronounce, people don't need to be French to use Amelie or Greek to use Athena right??
    Last edited by julia johanna; June 21st, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Olivia and Lillian are my favorites! Just classic girl names to me!!