Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    From your list I really like Anneliese and Scarlett. Both of them are beautiful names that you shouldn't worry about and both would go great with Sullivan.

I also really like Amaryllis! It has your Mary, it has a similar uniqueness to Sullivan and it's really beautiful. Then you could use a middle like Wren or Clover. And I even think you could get away with Maisie as a nn! Amaryllis Clover totally gets my vote as a sister for Sullivan Patrick. I don't think it's too much with your last name at all.

But if you're still not feeling strongly about any of them what about:
    Maribelle
    Ophelia
    Savannah
    Sienna
    Juniper
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Mary and Sullivan would be precious! Mary Anneliese?

I also think Anneliese is a beautiful name! Mary Anneliese or Anneliese Mary gets my vote.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

- Olympia - cute
    -Scarlett - I like Scarlet, but it seems like you might be "settling" for it, and Sullivan & Scarlett seems a little too matchy to my ears.
    -Mary-Wren - To be blunt, I think it sounds like someone trying to say "Marion/Marianne" with food in their mouth.
    -Mary - I love Mary
    -Amaryllis - I don't think it's too much with your last night but I think it's super frilly-sounding; some people love that vibe, others don't. But 'Mary' is hidden in there as a possible nn.
    -Mazarine - I like Maisie as a stand-alone. This looks too much like "Lazarine" to me.
    -Anneliese - I think this is cute and goes well with Sullivan.
    -Maisie - I can picture this on a professional but I don't think Mary works as a mn.
    -Azalea - I can't picture this on a professional
    -Circe - For me, it's too much of a Game of Thrones connection
    -Clover - I love Clover but I worry it might become the alternative to Chloe like Olive is becoming to Olivia, and I think the style is too far off from Sullivan
    -Everley - I think this is getting too trendy
    -Crimson - it's cute but not "wow" to me

I saw you like Augustine for a boy. I'd suggest Augusta for a girl. It's one of my favorites, it's known (not weird) but not common, and I think Sullivan & Augusta sound great together! Just my two cents.

Since you like Mary and you like Maisie, I would suggest going with Mary, nn Maisie. That way Maisie has a more professional name if she wants it when she's older. As for the middle, I really like some of your bolder names:

Mary Anneliese
    Mary Olympia
    Mary Azalea
    Mary Clover
    Mary Scarlett
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I agree with previous posters about Mary: simple, classic, and unusual in the sense that it was so common, it has now become uncommon. I really like Mary Scarlett b/c it is a simple (but beautiful and timeless) FN with a flashy MN. A great combo IMO. Good luck!

A word about Crimson...I like this name in theory, but I think you would open up a baby girl to a world of teasing. Think of the middle school years and when she gets her period...I shudder to think of what would be said. Just something to ponder before you decide.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!