Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tara, Jennifer, Kristina, Stephanie, Lindsay..... All name of friends they were not mean girls just name of people born in the early 80's. not sure exactly what time frame your looking for

the names I think of when I hear mean girls are:
    Regina
    Gretchen
    and Karen.
    they aren't very popular, but they just sound mean too me.
    Girls: Brigid, Celeste, Cecilia Delphine, Evangeline, Edith,Ellis, Eden, Genevieve, Rebecca, Laurel, Lacey AND MORE!
    Boys: Sebastian, Damien, Christian, Chris, Lucien, Jordan and many more!

When I think of mean girls I think of Ebony, Kailey, Jarelle, Chanelle, and India because the worst girls I know have these names

As a Louisiana girl- some of the "mean girls" at my school (2008 HS grad)
    -Elise
    -Amber
    -Elizabeth
    -Megan
    -Morgan
    -Michelle
    -Danielle
    -Victoria

But I also know a lot of girls with these names who aren't mean- For a true southern sounding name, I would go for at Least one unique double-name like, Mary Finn, Mary Brennan, Mary Jo, Mary Hartly, etc.
    One "masculine" name- Frankie, Stevie, Bobbie, Jamie, Jordan, Morgan, Blake, Bryn. Duffy, Charlie, Alex etc.
    one long classic name- Victoria, Rosemary, Frances, Caroline, Charlotte, Emily, Elizabeth, Georgia, Alexandra, Etc.
    and one over the top or cutesy nicknamey name- KK, Cici, Coco, Penny, Lulu, Gigi, Mimi, Mimsy, Khaki, Posie, Tinley, Finley, Deedee, Darby, Libby, Liv, Sunny, Ali, Etc.

Some amazingly mean girls I knew were Emma, Tammy, Miranda, Jocelyn, and Hailey. Some typical mean girl names would probably be Courtney, Ashley, Brooke, or Tammy.
    Last edited by fromtheocean12; November 26th, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Bad grammar