Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mos of the horrible and tedious people I've met have names like Olivia, Christina and Alex.

I agree with a previous poster, I wouldn't go to close to the typical/ stereotypical mean girl's names, which is the feeling I get from most of the ones you have listed. I personally imagine a girl with a unisex name that is better for a boy, a really popular 80-90's name, a wacky name as in unexpected, unusual, and then a girl with a name that is popular today, or a sweet name nobody would expect.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Brynn is a good name.
    I agree that mean girls don't have stereotypically 'mean girl' names. I knew a mean girl name Megan, which is stereotypical-ish, but that doesn't make all mean girls the sort to have names like 'Tiffany' and 'Charlotte'. I'd stick to a variety, from unisex to decidedly girly to unusual to common. Like a group named Dylan, Kendall, Carolina, Polly, Gertrude, Fiona, and Xyla. Make it realistic.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

There is no such thing as a mean girl name. There are mean girls with all types of names. I knew a mean girl named Julie growing up, but I still don't think of Julie as a "mean girl name" because there are all types of Julie's out there. Perhaps you should focus more on a name that was popular in Virginia and Louisiana at the time these girls were born