Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Name for Angels

Name for Angels

I need some names for a story I'm writing. The characters are kind of like angels, in that they have wings and whatnot, but hold the halo, folks. These angels aren't necessarily 'angelic'...

#1: Female. Dark hair with gold streaks, amber/gold eyes. Dark brown wings flecked with gold, copper, and caramel. Is feisty and witty, but is secretly very insecure. Has fake confidence and an amazing pokerface.

#2: Male. The love interest. The bad@ss boy next door (with wings.) Shaggy light brown hair and blue eyes. Despite his bad-boy arrogance, he's actually really sweet. He doesn't try to woo girls he doesn't like, but when he falls in love, he falls hard. Something badboy with a tad of sweetness, just like him. . I was thinking along the lines of Chase, but that doesn't sound quite right.

#3: Female. The cranky, mean mother of #1. Graying brown hair and brown & white splotched wings. Sharply angled features, has had her heart broken too many times to let anyone else in.

#4: #1's bff. Black hair & green eyes, a rebel. Black wings with silver. I need a super rebellious, way-out there name for her. Something like Zara but not Zara.

One more request: For every or almost every name for #1, could you include a rebellious-sounding nickname? That way there's an official name for her mother to call her and a nickname for everyone else.

Thanks!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I need some names for a story I'm writing. The characters are kind of like angels, in that they have wings and whatnot, but hold the halo, folks. These angels aren't necessarily 'angelic'...

#1:
    Rebekah Leigh "Rebel" (or any other variation of the spelling)
    Lucinde "Luz"
    Roxanne "Roxy"
    Eden "Edie"
    Asha (ah-sha) "Ash"
    Zincora "Zinc"

#2:
    Chance
    Alaric
    Tristan

#3:
    Sophalla
    Grey
    Loudon
    Winter

#4:
    Sapphira
    Lux
    Axis

I absolutely love Axis for #4. Also, Eden is a great idea for #1! Thanks!!!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”

― J. Michael Straczynski

Teenberry and writer

Current favorite names: Henrietta Jubilee and Lowell Aurelian

Tesla is a great name for one of my characters that I didn't mention. Thanks! I still haven't seen any that fit my idea for #2 and #3...Keep these awesome names coming!

― J. Michael Straczynski