Name for Post-American Country

Name ideas for a country? It became a country after what was known as the great fall, and it's very patriarchal. I need a very gloomy name.
    Amalia Primrose // Amanda Valentine // Annaliese Zola // Augusta Opal // Izabella Roxanne // Jemima Charlotte // Margot Evelina // Rosaline Matisse // Rowena September // Viviana Tempest

Asher Indigo // Calvin Quincy // Casper Ambrose // Ellis Augustin //Graham Alen // Jericho Rowan // Jude Mackenzie // Julius Finch // Levi Sullivan // Orion Matisse

I am on NaNoWriMo this year! My username is catladyauthor

Maybe something that sounds like a natural progression from the name of the nation now, like "Yusa" prn. "Yoo-za" to sort of play off reading USA as a word? Like the way a person would mispronounce a word that they had only ever read before. Or you could use a name that relates to whatever it was that caused the fall. Like if it was a foreign nation, maybe incorporate a word of that country's language or cities or something into the name.
    Courtney Lee

Thinking About Little Miss
    List Under Major Construction

Considering These Misters
    Sebastian Rafe. Brendan Wade. Nathaniel Cole. Samuel Jack. Tristan Alexander. Gabriel Logan. Finley Alaric. Elijah Benjamin. Gabriel Silas. Dashiell Henry.