Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcube View Post
    Another thing you might try is looking for names that mean things that describe cats, like if a name meant curious or something like that. Even Felicia could work, maybe, because it sounds kind of like "feline?" I don't know if Catherine (nn Cat) would work? You could always have the character's initials spell CAT, too.
    I think Felina would be perfect for that.

It's the feminine form of Felinus, which is a late Roman name meaning "cat-like".
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Felina is pretty cool, but it still feel very...un-subtle (is that a word?)...it just has the word felina right in it. I think I'm just gonna stick with Freya. Thanks anyway!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam