I love cats! >^..^<

Anyhow, names:
    Felix
    Tabitha
    Catherine nn Cat or Katherine nn Kat
    Caitlin nn Cat
    Last name Garfield
    Bast
    Freya was a Norse goddess whose chariot was pulled by two cats, and her symbol was the cat. Another name, other than Freya, is Friday, because Freya translates to Friday in many Germanic languages.
    Bes was an Egyptian god who was said to be a Dwarf Lion (don't know exactly what that means) and was a god of good fortune
    Mut was an Egyptian mother of the gods, she had the head of a lion
    Aradia was an Italian goddess of protection, and could take the form of a cat
    Durga is a Hindu goddess who rides a black tiger named Damon, she is the goddess of good over evil
    Mau is the Egyptian word for cat, and is also a reoresentation of Ra in cat form
    Greymalkin is said to be the name of Merlin's familiar, who was a cat. Grimalkin is also the name of a witch's cat in Shakespeare's Macbeth
    The goddess Diana (a.k.a. Artemis) once took the form of a cat
    Sinh was the name of the "Sacred Cat of Burma"
    Korat was the name of a variety of blue-grey cat that lived in the Orient, known as the 'rain cat' due to its fur color; it was worshipped when the farmer's needed rain. A name using this idea could be Raine (or Raina) Korat. Just an idea.
    Ailuros is the Greek name for Bast
    There's the name Sphinx, as either an odd first name or a last name.
    Lynx is a good name, or nickname.
    Bob (as in Bobcat)
    In Christianity, the M on a tabby cat's head was said to be where Mary blessed the cat to calm a crying baby. So Mary is a possibility.
    Maneki Neko is the Japanese beckoning cat, if you can figure out how to make a name out of that, be my guest.

I hope that was at least somewhat helpful!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Maybe Schrodinger as an ironic cat name?
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Ha, yeah, if your going for ironic, that's be it. Like a surname. Tabitha Schrodinger or something.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

LOL, Schrodinger is great...I actually think that would make a pretty cool surname for the charactr I have in mind. I'm still working on my girl-get's-abducted-by-evil-terrifying-tyrant story, and she's a supporting character. She basically meets my heroine at her 'prison', if you could call it that...anyway, one of her uirks is her cat obsession, and I felt like calling her Catherine 'Cat' just felt too obvious. Tabotha is nice, but it has the same problem...Tabby just comes out and announces exatly what's going on. I actually really like Freya and the story behind that one...Freya Schrodinger? Whaddya think?
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Me likey, I say go with it!