Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Seriously! Let me comment on the blog!
    Totally this.

It has been a week now!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

I have not been able to comment since the William and Kate post. I was unable to comment today about the animals name. I was unable yesterday or Monday. I tried all weekend to comment on the William and Kate post. so frustrating!
    also not able to comment on bonus blogs.

Yes this just started happening to me too!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

im getting this now as well. i wanted to comment on http://nameberry.com/blog/the-most-i...starbaby-names because sadly this site has gotten very repetitive. how many times are they going to post the same 10 celebrity baby names? do they not do any new research?

It's sort of been on and off for me. Some days I can post, others I get the "you must be logged in" notification.
    I hope this gets fixed though!
    Previous account: elrock13

Welcoming my new baby sister or brother in February!