Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frustratedauthor View Post
    It finally let me post, but now it's back to not letting me post again. I'm using the same browser I always use. Clearly, I can post on here... just not on the blog.
    Snap!

I noticed I had the option to post on the blog earlier, but I didn't have time to post, as I had to dash out. I've just got back and no option again!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I'm in the same boat! Don't get me wrong, I adore nameberry, but it's been incredibly difficult ever since the site was updated. I'd love to comment on the William & Kate baby blog, but keep getting the "you must be logged in to comment" notification. I login, then get the same notification again. So annoying! I'm STILL having a lot of trouble with the mobile site (constantly getting logged out, unable to comment on blogs or forums, site shutting down inexplicably). Hopefully these bugs are all ironed out soon because it's driving me crazy! Somebody commented on my previous comment on the William & Kate baby blog and I want to respond, but can't!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Pam/Linda - is there any specific problem causing this that you're aware of.

This is my fifth day of not being able to comment on the blog and it's making me sad!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    Pam/Linda - is there any specific problem causing this that you're aware of.

This is my fifth day of not being able to comment on the blog and it's making me sad!
    I am having the same problem!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Elizabeth & James Frederick, Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot

Seriously! Let me comment on the blog!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter