Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by malk View Post
    We wait until the baby is born, not to see what they look like as looks change so much, but to see what name we like best when there's actually a baby there to name.
    I agree! We like to take our short list of 3-5 names to the hospital and then decide after meeting our little one.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Many people choose to wait until they meet their child before finalizing a name!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

In my personal opinion it's not strange at all!

I mean you may look at your children and think she looks more like a Nina than a Beatrix and that's fine loads of people do that. Their are many people who don't name their baby until they actually see them and think that's the name for my daughter/son. However don't base the decision completely based on looks due to the fact that babies features, eye colour and hair colour changes over time. My sister Helen was born ginger and then her hair went blonde and has remained blonde ever since for example.

I don't think it's weird. I would like to do it when I have children.

My daughter had nearly black hair and ruddy skin at birth; by age 1 or 2 she was quite blonde and fair-skinned.